List do Innogames.

Status
Zamknięty.

Wojcieszy

Papatki bobaski
Wczoraj otrzymałem wiadomość od aktualnego LCM Pana Andreasa, odpowiedz w sprawie listu. Niestety list zabłądził wśród ich wiadomości, więc odpowiedz się przedłużyła.

Przepraszam za tłumaczenie, lecz mojego prywatnego tłumacza nie ma od dłuższego czasu na TW, więc wspomogę się google tłumacz :kak:

Inglisz wersjon :p
Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your letter. Please excuse the late reply, the mail was forwarded to the wrong department and answering it in full requires some time.

First of all we would like to thank you for your interest and praise for The West. We are very glad to have such a supportive community!

In regards to your questions: in terms of advertisement we are currently in a position where due to the age of the game and development on the market traditional marketing campaigns are no longer generating new players. Instead we are focusing on campaigns like friend invites, reactivating old players and advertising to player of other InnoGames games; which has proven to perform very well. Overall declining player numbers on some servers are indeed a problem, but also expected due to the age of the game. To limit the effect we are planning to merge some servers, which has shown to increase activity and reactivate old players. While this can, of course, be seen as a bad thing (less servers) it has proven in the past to be a good change as servers with bigger player numbers are able to maintain those numbers longer and also convert more new players to stay.

In regards of the dueling system you have surely noticed the recent changes which should have spiced up dueling a bit more. While we are quite happy with the changes for now this is not where we are intending to stop. In the near future we will have a look at class and weapon balancing and introduce additional changes that should make dueling more interesting and fun. But overall, due to the complicated nature of the dueling system these changes need time until we see the results and can adjust them. The same will happen soon with the fort battle system. But there we will also not be able to introduce all the changes we want to see at once. We will start with a first set of adjustments and iterate from there. The first changes are expected to hit with version 2.30. We will move on from there and have a deeper look at additional factors like class and item balancing.

In regards of the amount of sets and items in the game we have heard the community feedback and will try to do some adjustments in the amount of items introduced. While I cannot promise anything at this point I can assure that it is definitely something we are looking at.

Best regard

Andreas Prinz

Polisz wersjon

DeletedUser24472

Gość
Gość
Dobrze że zauważyli w końcu ze można łączyć światy aby rozruszać grę. lepiej późno niż wcale. I nie wiem czemu oni myśleli że to coś złego połączyć te światy. Niby że im mniej tym gorzej.

DeletedUser32108

Gość
Gość
No to ten. Planują łączyć serwery ? Znowu? :D Bo wypaliło wtedy to teraz tez wypali... O pojedynkach mało co zrozumiałem tylko tyle że to nie koniec zmian. A o ilości setów się nawet nie wypowiedział. Powiem ci tak średnio się rozpisał.

DeletedUser28536

Gość
Gość
No to ten. Planują łączyć serwery ? Znowu? :D Bo wypaliło wtedy to teraz tez wypali... O pojedynkach mało co zrozumiałem tylko tyle że to nie koniec zmian. A o ilości setów się nawet nie wypowiedział. Powiem ci tak średnio się rozpisał.

Przynajmiej nie wrzucili tego listu do kosza :p

Obstawiam, że gdzieś do maja włączą tą migracjię :kak:

DeletedUser24472

Gość
Gość
Tylko jak sprzecznie brzmią te ich zapowiedzi w łączeniu światów do tego co można było usłyszeć od Etriel że Nasze światy są dochodowe i dlatego nie będzie migracji.

DeletedUser16467

Gość
Gość
Tylko jak sprzecznie brzmią te ich zapowiedzi w łączeniu światów do tego co można było usłyszeć od Etriel że Nasze światy są dochodowe i dlatego nie będzie migracji.

Bo to bzdury były :D

Już od jakiegoś czasu sie pisze że szybciej na becie itp się załatwi się dowie niż przez nasz TwT.

Wchodze na bete widze 4 niebieskie nicki mają forum odpisują itd co innego niż tutaj :D

Też się zastanawiam co oznacza że świat jkest dochodowy czyli co jeśli serwer dany kosztuje jego utrzymanie 10 euro to wystarczy że w ciągu miesiąca serwer zarobi 12 euro i jest dochodowy :D

Już dawno powinni zostawić 3-4 światy pod nwoymi nazwami żeby nwoy gracz wchodzac nie widział s1 potem, s10 i sie zastanawia co sie stało z s2-s9 :D

Dać jasny termin graczom, aktywni postać wywalą na nowy świat a mało aktywni mają pecha wywalić losowo.

DeletedUser

Gość
Gość
jak dla mnie to wymuszona odpowiedz INNO. Takie na odczep ::D:

innogames

Administrator
Członek obsługi gry
Dear Community,

as this thread was brought to my attention I want to clear up a few things that seem to have been misunderstood: the letter was understood and answered as a general statement about the situation The West is currently in. This is not specifically about the Polish version.

Therefore I want to make it clear that there are currently no plans on server migrations. The statement in the letter has to be understood as something every experienced The West player knows; that server migrations will happen at some point. But currently we don't know if, how or when this is going to happen. We are constantly monitoring our player numbers and when the need arises we will act accordingly. But we will of course inform you as soon as we are planning anything of this kind; to not only keep you informed but also be able to react on your feedback. The Polish community is very strong and important to us and we surely don't want to keep you in the dark.

With Etriel and her team you have a very dedicated and pashioned team that you can always rely on to represent your interests. We at InnoGames are very proud of them, as they are doing an exceptional job and are setting an example for other teams. I therefore want to refute any claims that she lied or misinformed you. This was simply a matter of miscommunication by maybe not making my response to the questions as clear as they should have been. We will have a look at this issue to improve any future communication, so that such misunderstandings wont happen again.

I hope this clears up some of the issues that might have risen up. Please excuse that I wont be able to respond to any inquiries individually as I do not speak Polish. I will keep looking at the thread over the next few days, but you can of course also forward anything to Etriel and her team and they will let me know.

Thank you for your interest and passion for The West, it means a lot to us!

Best regards

Andreas Prinz
The West Community Coordinator
InnoGames GmbH

Ostatnia edycja:
Drodzy Gracze,

Zgodnie z tym co napisał Andreas, wszystkie zmiany jakie będą planowane, będą (jak zawsze do tej pory) ogłaszane w grze oraz na forum. W razie konstruktywnych pytań, służymy Wam pomocą.

Pozdrawiam,
Magda

DeletedUser28536

Gość
Gość
Drodzy Gracze,

Zgodnie z tym co napisał Andreas, wszystkie zmiany jakie będą planowane, będą (jak zawsze do tej pory) ogłaszane w grze oraz na forum. W razie konstruktywnych pytań, służymy Wam pomocą.

Pozdrawiam,
Magda

Ale jaja no normalnie się uśmiałem :D

Konstruktywne pytania:
-Kiedy zamykacie s11?
-Czemu nikt nas nie poinformował o odejściu z TwT trzech osób?
-Czemu do TwT dostają się ludzie bez oficjalnego info o rekrutacji na dane stanowisko?
-Czemu nikt nas nie poinformował, że można mieć 700pkt. rzemiosła?

Ale jaja no normalnie się uśmiałem :D

Konstruktywne pytania:
-Kiedy zamykacie s11?
-Czemu nikt nas nie poinformował o odejściu z TwT trzech osób?
-Czemu do TwT dostają się ludzie bez oficjalnego info o rekrutacji na dane stanowisko?
-Czemu nikt nas nie poinformował, że można mieć 700pkt. rzemiosła?

1. Jak napisałam powyżej, gdy będą plany, zostaną one ogłoszone.
2. Nie ma obowiązku ogłaszania odejścia każdej osoby.
3. Do TWT rekrutację prowadzę ja, dlatego też ja decyduje kto i kiedy zostaje przyjęty do TWT. Część zgłoszeń, które otrzymaliśmy nie zostały odrzucone, a umieszczone w specjalnym folderze. Proponuje przeczytać ponownie stronę rekrutacyjną, gdzie jest napisane, że możemy odpowiedzieć na zgłoszenie pomimo braku otwarcia nowej rekrutacji.
4. Ogłoszenia o update przygotowywane są przez osoby, które tworzą ową aktualizacje. Jeśli te osoby, nie umieściły tej informacji w ogłoszeniu, również u nas się nie pojawi w ogłoszeniu.

Wojcieszy

Papatki bobaski
Kyniu nie rób syfu... Są plany, to są... Gdybyśmy mieli się skupiać na tym co było planowane i na tym co powinno być zrobione to nie wiem czy by nam życia starczyło.
Proszę teraz wypowiadać się tylko zgodnie z tematem tego działu/tematu :p

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry