New LCM?

Status
Zamknięty.

Raider

Blada Twarz
Hello and sorry to write in English .. I will use translate for Polish but I have no knowledge of Polish so I won't translate English to Polish NIE!!!

German forum recently announced the LCM change from Etriel to Lenka, but nowhere else did the same .. Nothing in Youtube either ..
Also, I still see Lenka making topics here as CM?

Raider

Blada Twarz
Yea kinda figured.
But it's odd that just another Polish CM becoming LCM and it isn't even announced here.. What the?

Yea kinda figured.
But it's odd that just another Polish CM becoming LCM and it isn't even announced here.. What the?
Lenka is friend with Etriel since school, and she got CM from Etriel when she didn't knew the basics of the game and there were better fits for this role. More than Etriel destroying tw as LCM Lenka did it to PL market by not knowing anything about the game.
So the "Polish managers destroying a German game" trend continues, as I've guessed :uuu)
The game was doomed long time ago when no one at higher position at Innogames wanted to spend money on this project by getting mobile version like other games got or even doing any advertisements that weren't cross platform ad from inno itself. Maybe there were a chance for Magda to talk someone into this but we won't ever know if she tried.

Raider

Blada Twarz
Lenka is friend with Etriel since school, and she got CM from Etriel when she didn't knew the basics of the game and there were better fits for this role. More than Etriel destroying tw as LCM Lenka did it to PL market by not knowing anything about the game.
And that's how favoritism over qualification kills something..
The game was doomed long time ago when no one at higher position at Innogames wanted to spend money on this project by getting mobile version like other games got
Well one of the big reasons, yes, apart from killed balance via absurdly OP sets/Power-creep

But I said that not just because of Lenka or Etriel but their superior too.
"Domi" (Product Owner I think) also a Polish and doesn't want anything that will disturb the downhill status-quo.

Believe that includes Server merges/Migration routes too.

Few months back they got rid of the most useful .Net CM of the last decade, who went for Merges/Migrations, apart from other community requests.

Rip Nyborg.

Well since the topic or my account hasn't disappeared (yet) .. might as well continue with suggestions

Easy band-aid for Fort Battles

If we aren't fixing the obsolete formulas.. Or not balancing Union Officer..

Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry